Monday, September 15, 2008

No Project Schedule Pressure

Heard that we are going to be really free after ramping down from the current project. First time since I joined Intel, what a good news to me.
It's time to think about what can be done during the few weeks/months without project schedule pressure.
Don't know since when, I have started to put down a lot of things that I used to do, non-stop working make everything else progress slower and finally stop doing it.

My plan.....
Taking one week off not doing anything but really rest at home. And arrange my to-do list below:

"Wash" my keyboard and dig out all my piano books, hubby gonna sell it away if I leave it there for another month...
Attending class on DSLR sharing...
Finish "Where do all the paperclips go" and "Letters to Sam"...
Finish "Hero" Season1 and Season2...
Back-up all my photos...
Plan for next year family trip...
Change hair style...
Date my girlfriends...

Hope to do at least the above few things during the few weeks/months free time.

No comments: