Thursday, August 14, 2008

ECG Charity Day

The ECG team is organizing a charity event to raise fund for the needy by setting up food fair, jumble sales, games and anything that can help to collect money.

Damien and I set up a booth called "My Clay House" by selling clays in boxes and some clay models handmade by ourselves.....

Reach office 7 in the morning to setup our booth..."My Clay House".Bigger view of the booth, there are seats for kids who join the clay modeling competition.
The "Bring Me Home" items, we sold them for $3 each... and all sold out ahhhhh!!
And finally, the event started at 8.15am.
There are food stalls...
Jumble sales...Sponge painting...
Wii....
And a lot more...

Kids love clay arts, so do I....
Not knowing myself interested in clay modeling, and I fall in love with it after I did my first clay sample.
Our creations....
"The happy family"
"Brown bear"
"Incredible HULK""Kitty" "Dinosaur""008"
First time selling things made by ourselves.
Guiding the kids how to make an animal with the clay, she told me "JieJie, I want grey color for the head, green for the body and pink for the tail." Creative, huh!! But I am teaching her to make a DINOSAUR.
Another dinosaur for the DiDi, kids like dinosaur....
Focusing!!
And this is for the competition....
The supporter...Cannas my sista..
Damien and I..



Event ends at 1pm, and I keep this whole family as "Not for sale".....

2 comments:

KaiHoong said...

Thanks for helping up in the event. You are the best stall partner and you look attractive while concentrate on clay modeling and teaching kids. I am so happy that we sold out all our little hand-made clay toys and you deserve all the praises from friends and customers. Another wonderful memory, love you...

apextan said...

Very nice clay toys! Should setup a page to sell it online. good business opportunity yea.