Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Start My BLOG with a Diamond Ring


- 12 Aug 2008 became a historical day in my life -

A surprised proposal from him....
I started my first blog with my proposal ring....
I hope to get a surprise and unique proposal from him, without asking when, where or how. Everybody keep asking how if he propose after 3...5...7 years, or never if we didn't discuss about the marriage. And finally, the day has come.

Him, with the ring....in GoldHeart Jewelry, and down on one knee.....That's the time when I know I am going to be Mrs. Fong.

His quote "Will you marry me, and TAKE CARE OF ME for the rest of your life?"

Unique huh!!

5 comments:

esee said...

hehe... Congratulation!!
Hope you happy ever afer ;)

apextan said...

Congratulation PY & KH!
This is the moment that every girl waiting for.

Tainhui said...

congrats Pey yun & Kai hoong!!!
waiting for your invitation lo ... :)

Live Today for Tomorrow said...

Hey, thanks so much....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.