Saturday, August 16, 2008

YinChing's Last Day

YinChing's last day in PDC.....

She is my closest friend in Intel, and also my secret-sharing soulmate......We used to "blow water" alot during breakfast and lunch time. Her so called "asthma" laugh is a sign telling us that she is in the office.

But we gonna miss her "asthma" sound after her leaving. Sigh....Joyce left to KL last year, and now she is leaving. But why am I still here?? I don't know...

Having farewell lunch with her in Tsuruya yesterday, she likes Japanese food....but Tsuruya's food so so, I prefer Ajinoren near Island Plaza....
Oh, our fringe look the same, "cut" in between. Now only I know we have this similarity after knowing you for 3 years. Haha!!

So sad that she gonna leave us, but she is so happy to leave us...Too bad!! Hope she will have a better future there lah, since she "upgraded" from level2 to level3, and everyday steps onto our head, keke..
Hope you still call me for breakfast in the future lah, no more breakfast kaki already..I am going to eat breakfast together with "table kaki" very soon..sob sob*
Take care girl. Muacks!!

1 comment:

Cannas said...

u have me ma..hehe~~