Friday, August 22, 2008

Friendship


I have lots of friends, but maybe one or two close friends....

After few years of working life, when trying to look back to the past, I realized I left something behind, and I forgot to bring it over.....Friendship!!

Friendship takes time, time to get to know each other, time to build shared memories, time to invest in each other's growth. Friendship ends when friends stop sharing...

But I am very happy today, I pick up a friendship I lost few years ago. Don't know since when, we stop sharing experiences, stop sharing intimate life details. And today, we dig a lot of each other's recent life, and I realized I did not participate in any of her experiences in life these few years. Few months ago, I saw her updated friendster featured friends and I am not in it, I feel sad....But I realized, she is not in mine too. She told me she has the same feeling when she knew that she is not in my list. That means both of us still care, but we didn't work it out. I talk until tear drop, and finally we feel sorry for each other...

I am very happy, because we did it today....

No comments: